The CoreNet Global North Texas CRE Partnership Award recognizes teams of corporate real estate and service providers, including Brokers, Landlords, Designers and/or General Contractors who partner to deliver high-performance results that demonstrate proven value to the organization as a result of their collaboration. This submission may be a team effort by the service provider(s) and the end user. The award will be presented to each firm.
- This award is open to Non-Members
- Implement innovative approaches and practices that enhance the delivery of corporate real estate services to one or more organizations
- Demonstrate financial benefit derived from an integrated organizational operation
- Demonstrate a commitment to all aspects of partnership, collaboration, and transparency.
- Implement sustainable organizational practice(s) that are repeatable over the long- term as opposed to one time occurrences
- Demonstrated success criteria may include one or more of the following:
- Successful integration of key stakeholders, including HR, IT, Finance Business Operations and Real Estate with demonstrated benefit to the client/customer
- Collaboration resulting in mutually beneficial solutions between organizations who may otherwise have adversarial relationships such as Tenant/Landlord, Company/Contractor, or Company/Government or Regulator
- Use of innovative solutions for complex transactions or projects
- Deployment of new and/or cutting edge processes for achieving consensus, buy-in, and defined results.
For questions regarding the CoreNet North Texas Awards of Excellence and criteria, please contact Brenda Hedrick, 214-906-6937, email@example.com, or Judy Laube, 214-682-1409, firstname.lastname@example.org.