The CoreNet Global North Texas Workplace Strategy Award recognizes a corporate workplace strategy implemented and completed in the North Texas region during 2016 that demonstrates and documents innovation and purposeful design that significantly enhanced the company’s ability to meet its core business goals. This submission may be a team effort by the service provider(s) and the end user. The award will be presented to each firm.
There are three categories of this award: New Construction, Small Renovations < 50,000 sf., Large Renovations > 50,000 sf.
- Strategy implemented between January 2016 and December 2016 within the North Texas Region
- Demonstration of improvements to core business functionality and/or working environments
- Innovative use of technology
- Evidence of cost reduction, cost neutral and/or improved productivity in the new workplace
- Creative workplace concepts deployed
- Applicability of the solution to other organization
For questions regarding the CoreNet North Texas Awards of Excellence and criteria, please contact Brenda Hedrick, 214-906-6937, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Judy Laube, 214-682-1409, email@example.com.