The CoreNet Global North Texas Service Provider of the Year Award recognizes an individual or team in the North Texas Region whose performance and interactions with multiple clients provides a uniquely valued experience. This award recognizes innovative service ideas and actions that transcend the expected.
- If nominating a company or organization, at least one person must be a Member in good standing of the North Texas Chapter of CoreNet Global (cannot be an Executive Board Member)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver as promised, when promised, while exceeding client expectations (for 3 or more clients)
- Provides measurable added value and results to clients and is influential as evidenced by completed projects and/or transactions
- Reputation for high ethical standards
- Contribution to real estate industry organizations and associations
- Applies new ideas and innovative approaches to solve non-standard challenges
- Developed creative solutions to client requirements that were within budget
- Demonstrated track record of sustained relationships
For questions regarding the CoreNet North Texas Awards of Excellence and criteria, please contact Brenda Hedrick, 214-906-6937, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Judy Laube, 214-682-1409, email@example.com.