The CoreNet Global North Texas CRE Young Leadership Award recognizes the 35 and under individual who exemplifies excellence in corporate real estate. Nominees can come from any end-user or service provider sector, including: Corporate, Institutional, and Government in the North Texas Region.
- Must be a Member in good standing of the North Texas Chapter of CoreNet Global (cannot be an Executive Board Member)
- Demonstrated quantifiable achievements that contribute to employer’s success
- Promoting the practice of corporate real estate within the organization
- Recommendation by CRE Leader or others with significant leadership accomplishments
- Ability to influence outcomes while improving the identity and brand of the CRE Organization and its reach into the overall organization
- Involvement in real estate industry organizations and associations
- Creative ideas that enhance innovative processes
- Demonstrated relationships with a cross section of corporate real estate professionals and service providers.
For questions regarding the CoreNet North Texas Awards of Excellence and criteria, please contact Brenda Hedrick, 214-906-6937, email@example.com, or Judy Laube, 214-682-1409, firstname.lastname@example.org.