The CoreNet Global North Texas CRE Executive of the Year Award recognizes the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) executive who made outstanding and distinguished contribution to his/her company and to the industry. It is aimed at acknowledging the achievements of the nominee within the past year.
CoreNet Global seeks to recognize:
- Achievements in contributing to company success
- Contributions for elevating the practice of corporate real estate (CRE)
- Contributions to the CRE industry as educator or leader
- Current CoreNet Global membership
Criteria for Nominee Eligibility
- Member of CoreNet Global for at least 5 continuous years
- Actively engaged member (examples of engagement: Chapter leader, attended a Summit; earned MCR or SLCR designation; speaker at a CoreNet Global event; contributed to the content of a Chapter program/event; participated in Chapter special programs, i.e., mentorship, awards, etc., provided content for Leader magazine, participated in a research project, etc.)
- End User (occupier) for minimum of 3 years
- The nominee has been involved in innovative** strategies and/or projects that changed the conversation with the C-Suite and other business groups from cost management to value creation. (** Innovation is defined as an activity or initiative which brings about a material change in the way business is done in a rapidly globalizing economy. Innovation can be originated within the CRE and workplace management domains, or it can be transferred or adapted from innovations in other sectors outside CRE)
- The nominee demonstrated a diverse set of skills that helped the CRE function gain status as an equal partner in a collaborative role either with key support functions in the company, e.g., HR and IT and/or business groups within the enterprise.
- The nominee demonstrated best practices and implemented initiatives that positively impacted the business.
For questions regarding the CoreNet North Texas Awards of Excellence and criteria, please contact Brenda Hedrick, 214-906-6937, email@example.com, or Judy Laube, 214-682-1409, firstname.lastname@example.org.